There’s a vowel removing trend that has been going on for a while, so we thought why not jump on it with the company name. If you see our social media posts, you might find we’re already using it. Feel free to jump on it alongside us.
And if you’re also doing your thing independently, here are a few tips from us why your company should establish its own clone of our brknnglsh #brknnglsh campaigns and how they can benefit you in your aim to have your work seen.
Social media has become an integral part of marketing for independent filmmakers and film companies, and for good reason. Here are some key reasons why it’s important for these entities to utilize social media for marketing:
- Cost-effective: Social media marketing is often more cost-effective than traditional marketing methods, such as print or TV ads. Independent filmmakers and film companies often have limited budgets, so social media can be a more accessible option for them to reach their target audience.
- Reach a wider audience: Social media allows independent filmmakers and film companies to reach a wider audience beyond their local area or film festival circuit. They can reach people all over the world who may be interested in their films.
- Engage with audiences: Social media provides a platform for independent filmmakers and film companies to engage with their audiences directly. They can respond to comments and feedback, and build a relationship with their audience.
- Build a brand: Social media can help independent filmmakers and film companies build a brand identity that can distinguish them from their competition. By sharing behind-the-scenes content, trailers, and other updates, they can create a unique voice that resonates with their audience.
- Gather feedback: Social media can be a valuable tool for gathering feedback from audiences. Independent filmmakers and film companies can use social media to conduct surveys, ask for opinions on casting choices or storylines, and gather insights that can help them improve their films.
- Viral marketing potential: Social media has the potential to go viral, meaning that a post or video can be shared widely and reach a large audience quickly. Independent filmmakers and film companies can leverage this potential by creating compelling content that resonates with audiences and encourages them to share it with their networks.
- Accessibility: Social media platforms are accessible to anyone with an internet connection, meaning that independent filmmakers and film companies can use them to reach a global audience without the need for expensive distribution channels.
Overall, social media provides independent filmmakers and film companies with a cost-effective and accessible way to reach a wider audience, engage with their audiences directly, and build a brand identity that sets them apart from their competition.